September 9, 2011

Announcements

I have two bits of news I am so excited to share. Drumroll please....

I have been working really hard and I am happy to announce I am switching blogs. I am super excited to bring you a blog that is more me and my style: modern, clean, crisp and fresh. I know you will like it too so hop on over to www.kimhodsonphotography.com and check it out. Please don't forget to update your blog readers with my new blog address. I want to make sure you will be able to keep up on all my latest sessions and news. Also if you haven't already liked my Kim Hodson Photography page on Facebook go ahead and like me, come on let's "be friends". It's super easy, just head on over to my new blog, go to the side sliding tab labeled facebook and click like, it's that simple.

Announcment #2, It's officially time to start thinking about pictures for your Holiday cards. I know it seems early, but you want to get ahead of not so pleasant winter weather and take advantage of the beautiful fall colors and temperatures. So I am pleased to announce my Holiday Mini-Sessions. These sessions are great for caputuring your family and this year I am throwing in an 11 X 14 print with your session. Here are the details:






Photobucket



I am scheduling regular famiy sessions as well, so if you want more time and more images this would be a great option for you. Email me if you want to get a fall session booked. To see my 2011 Pricing visit my new blog at www.kimhodsonphotography.com and click on the pricing tab.

I also want to say Thank You to all the great families I have had a chance to work with. It is a pleasure being able to get to know you and work with you. You truly are the reason I love doing this, so Thank You, Thank You, Thank You. I look forward to working with you again and for all that the future holds. Now go on and check out the new blog (can you tell I am excited about it :) ?

No comments: