August 22, 2011

16

Can you believe this beauty is only 16. I know I didn't look like that 16. I told her mom she better watch out, because the boys are going to be a coming. Not only is she beautiful, but a super great young women too. We had so much fun taking these and "L" was great to direct and work with. Thanks "L" for being such a great subject.

Photobucket



These first two are my fav's of the night


Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket


4 comments:

Julia Shinkle said...

What a cute girl! I love her hair!

These turned really great Kim! Composition on the first two are really nice! Great from framing!

Life said...

WOW they turned out wonderful. You did such a great job Kim. I will definitely have to use you again :)
Lindsey

Tracey said...

Wow, she really is a beautiful girl! ...I definitely wasn't that cute when I was 16 either! DARLING pictures!

Amanda Warren said...

Kim, I absolutely love these photos! They are stunning!