May 9, 2011

Photography Giveaway !!!

Photobucket



I am so excited to be doing my first giveaway !!! To enter go to facebook and like Kim Hodson Photography, then come back here and leave a comment letting me know that you are now a fan. Already a fan don't worry just leave a comment telling me you're already a fan. Want a second entry? Then leave a link to this giveaway on your blog or facebook page, then come back and leave a comment telling me you do so. Each entry will be validated. A winner will be randomly selected on Friday, May 13, 2011. The session is non-transferable and must be done within the next three months. I can't wait to see who wins. Have a great week !!!

9 comments:

Steve said...

Kim Hodson photography has taken our family photos and did an amazing job. I would highly recommend her to anyone. I'm excited to be able to follow you on FB now!

Amanda Warren said...

I'm already a fan, Kim, but I just wanted to publicly mention how talented you are! What a great giveaway! I'm not one to ever enter giveaways, but YOU are the exception! I would love to win a mini-session with you!

Amanda Warren said...

Hi, again. I've posted a link to your photography blog on facebook and on my blog.

Steve said...

Me too, I've posted a link to my fb

Johnson Fam said...

I am a FB friend :)

The Brousseau Family said...

Oh I hope I win!!! :)
I am a friend on facebook, and left a message on my blog!

Tia said...

I'd love to enter, I am a fan on FB. But I think you live far away from me!

Kim said...

Marlayna's entry.

Kim said...

Jessica's Entry.