October 24, 2010

Family of 4, almost 5

If you think you've seen this family before you have HERE, HERE, and HERE. I always have fun taking their pictures. They will be adding another sweet baby boy to their family in a couple of months and I couldn't be happier for them. Thanks "W" family for always being so good to work with and always so stylish.




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket





Photobucket

6 comments:

Dana said...

Cute Kim! Great location, huh? Where is the tree-lined road? Looks like you had better luck than I did this weekend with weather. I had to reschedule my shoots on Saturday! :( There aren't many great days left in the year, I am afraid. BTW, So happy that you have your husband back. :)

Michelle said...

YAY!! I LOVE the first one! Besides my face looking really full in all of them, they are great. Guess that's what happens when you are preggo. You are awesome Kim!

The Brousseau Family said...

These are so cute.. love the location. Great job Kim. Very excited to have ours done.

Jessica said...

Love these, I am so glad I am related to such beautiful people.

Julia Shinkle said...

Ahhhh, she has such cute boys. I love the feel of these...very relaxed! The first one is super cute. Way to go!

Michelle said...

Oh and you also took pictures of us here:
http://kimhodsonphotography.blogspot.com/2009/10/fun-family-new-location.html
3 times!! Can you believe it?!