I had the great oppurtunity of being able to head up to Oregon this last week to spend some time with one of my bestest friends Julia and to attend a photography workshop put on my Micheal Andrew. I am so glad I was able to go. Not only did I have a little get away, but I had so much fun. Julia and I spent the days talking, enjoying time w/o our, kids, we learned so much at our workshop, I was able to see friends I haven't seen for years, and it was over way to quick. I have a lot I need to think about and absorb from the workshop, but I am really hoping to improve my skills and my business after going to it. Thank you Julia for being a wonderful hostess and to Micheal for being a great teacher and giving me so much good information. Here are a few pictures I took, but am hoping to post more. 
Micheal Andrew

Julia

1 comment:
It was a great weekend. I am so excited about everything we learned. I am so glad that you decided to come. I hope you are too. I'm glad you had fun. Tell you hubby THANKS for helping us to make this happen and helping with the kids while we played. : )
Post a Comment