May 19, 2009

Three Beauties

These three lovely ladies were a blast to work with. They are all so beautiful inside and out and were naturals in front of the camera. The older of the two is getting married a couple of weeks and the younger one will be a senior next year so mom was ready for a picture of all of them together before all the big changes. Jamie I am so glad I was able to photograph you and the girls.

Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket




Photobucket



Photobucket

5 comments:

Holly said...

Gorgeous photos of some gorgeous subjects! I love this location!

Julia Shinkle said...

These are really nice Kim! I am really liking all of the backgrounds you had to work with and the one of all three of them sitting down is a great shot!

Michelle said...

Love them! They look gorgeous! I especially like the 2nd one, they almost look like angels. So this is what happens when you don't have little kids running around huh?! I can't wait to see all of mine!

Tracey said...

Very nice! I also like the backgrounds, especially the one where they are all sitting with the brown panels in the back. good job:)

Leah said...

Fantastic lighting on these!!