April 8, 2009

"L" in a Greenhouse

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

3 comments:

Sonora Apple said...

Kim--you posted a comment on SYL when I asked about family portrait locations. I had thought about a green house, but didn't know where one was so I was excited when I saw you shoot in one. Very nice lighting! I live in SLC right now, but I am moving to Idaho Falls next Friday. Where do you live in ID? I have a lot to learn about photography and hope we can continue the cool stuff SYL does in Utah...in Idaho!

Rory Baxter said...

Love all the color! What a creative idea - isnt it amazing that anywhere can provide the perfect pict opportunities?
I cant believe how big L is getting!Such a big boy now, and such a cutie too!

Brazil's Girl said...

Hi Kim,
The blog looks great and the pictures too! Yeah, I have another blog. It's a long story, but basically I went private with one, and opened up another one so others can still read what's going on inside my head. It's www.renvernon.com