I photgraphed these gorgeous siblings at the end of last week. Can I just say they could all be models. I have been dying to use this old building so I was so happy when Jessica said okay. "G" the youngest of the three was a hoot to say the least. She was not about to let go of her mom or her purple "Barney" dinosaur. I am just happy I was actually able to get some cute ones of her. The hardest part was trying to get them all together, since she couldn't let go of mom. Jessica I hope you like them I had a great time.

I just can't get over the unique color of her eyes !!



Don't be surprised if you see him in GQ someday!!!


This is one of my favorite ones, she has the most beautiful big brown eyes


The three of them, or should I say four?
No comments:
Post a Comment